Welcome

Hello knitters and coffee addicts and welcome. Even if you're not a knitter or like the taste of coffee - welcome anyway - to the site that promotes the learning and appreciation of knitcraft and coffee. The hope is that you'll leave here keen to knit, charmed to coffee and hankerin to return.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Sad Day - I Broke My Chemex!


It is a sad day indeed. This was what my Chemex looked like at it's best, brewing me clean crisp coffee. I didn't take a picture of the broken Chemex, it would have been too sad of a picture.

How did I break it? I actually smashed it with a coffee mug. I was pulling a mug out from the upper cupboard and was setting it down on the counter. But before I hit the counter, the mug hit the rim of the Chemex, shattering the upper funnel. well, no use crying over spilled coffee or milk or shattered Chemexes - I will be getting a new one, may be the old school model with the wooden handle this time, the one Sandy originally wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment